Friday, June 14, 2013

Release your creative spirit

(A picture of my father from back in the day)

Why is it that some trips never seem to move in a forward straight line? Argh! We left the house this morning, heading to Pennsylvania for my dad's memorial luncheon tomorrow. No sooner did I get off the phone learning the hotel didn't have our room reservation then we got a flat tire. Yep. Right there in the middle of Nowhere, South Carolina and Anywhere, Else.

Stranded. 

Lug wrench didn't fit the bolts on the tire. I watched from outside of my body as I proceeded to have a melt down right there on the side of the highway. My poor husband. He handled me and the situation like a champ and found a local tire guy to drive out there to help us. Typing this from my phone as we drive thru Fancy Gap, VA, dad's ashes in the middle front seat as co-co-pilot. He always had to rescue me from the highway as a kid whenever my car would break down and so it seems only fitting we would have trouble on the way to his funeral. And I'm sure Dad is testing Tim's metal just a little. 

Here are a few pix from the release your creative spirit class taught out in Irvine, CA a few weeks ago. Still my favorite class I teach! My gosh-the talent in this group!! See for yourself!  



That's all for now. We had about 15+ students that day and I enjoyed helping each and every one of them. I may even miss a few of them. 

And my dad. 

Color me sentimental. 
Staci 


No comments:

Post a Comment